Motul Engine Oils & Lubricants
Choosing the proper oil depends on the type of vehicle you drive. Your engine deserves the best oil available to lubricate, protect, cool and clean moving parts. Having the proper viscosity enhances the oil’s ability to reduce metal to metal contact in the engine block, crankshaft, connecting rods, pistons and cylinders.
Motul engine oil meets or exceeds the standards demanded by auto manufacturers. It is specificially designed for high performance, naturally aspirated, turbo charged or fuel injection engines. Motul 8100 is compatible with cataytic converters.
Motul 8100 X-cess Gen 2 5W-40, for instance, increases performance, the longevity of emmissions equipment and is OEM approved* for:
The complete line of Motul 8100 100% synthetic engine oil has been specifically tested and approved by Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Volkswagen. It is available for most other European vehicles including Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover and Maserati.
Motul Synthetic Engine Oil – Features & Benefits
- Longer oil life (up to 7,500 miles, although experts recommend oil changes every 5,000 miles for high performance sports cars)
- Stable viscosity under extreme weather conditions, hot or cold
- Better for high horsepower applications
- Enhanced piston deposit control
- Enhanced oxidation stability
- Safeguards against evaporation and condensation
- Increased shear stability prevents oil burnoff by maintaining oil pressure
- Prevents harmful emmissions that can cause engine damage
- Protects against overheating
- More consistent engine performance
- Better fuel economy and gas mileage (less fuel expense)
More About Motul
Founded in 1853, Motul is a world-class French company specializing in the formulation, production and distribution of high-tech engine lubricants. In 1989, Motul entered the U.S. market as Motul USA, where it has become well-known for its motorsports-derived automotive and powersports products. Motul is a partner to numerous manufacturers and racing teams with the goal of furthering its technological developments in motorsports.
Schedule Oil Change Service at Intersport Performance
Intersport Performance has two convenient European auto repair shop locations in Ashburn and Tysons Corner, VA. Our service department is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Night owl and early bird drop off service is available after hours. Simply pull up curbside to Intersport at 19760 Ashburn Rd. Drop your keys (after locking your vehicle) into a completed and signed service envelope. Deposit the envelope in our lock box. An Intersport service representative will contact you soon thereafter about your service request. Schedule service now! Call (703) 242-8680 or click below.